Monday 20 August 2018

Low level Laser therapy for Physical Therapists: An #AlternativeMedicine and #Wellness Guide by Malini Chaudhri



The author has published five books on Non-Fiction, based on statutes. She is an Ezine expert author and contributes articles on alternative medicine, law, and content curation. She has been a former certified Academy Manager of a British government cosmetology, spa and massage qualification in India and manages quality assurance.

She has lived in China and USA(sponsored) and obtained license to practise medical acupuncture, lymphology and sports massage.

She has been awarded a Library Thing medal.



Connect to the Author





About the Book


This is the Second edition of a popular practical book on Low-Level Laser Therapy dedicated to a technical skills development framework for all practitioners of medicine, sports, spas and cam. It releases new aspects of photomedicine in its support to gene therapy, lymphatics, sports and systemic diseases. It shows a segment of invention dedicated to treating malignancy also. The lymphatic section can support the prevention of diseases as breast cancer and correction post-cancer. This is Everyman's book. It is written in collaboration with Jan Tunér, who is a world famous editor, author and leader in this scientific field.

The book covers keynotes of Influencers and scientific leaders as Tiina Karu, Michael Hamblin, Pekka Pontinen, Oshiro, Nogier and Michael Weber.

This book is an illustrated guide for optimized therapeutic response with controlled SOAP.

It also shows the futuristic and absolute recovery potential of systemic disease, without drugs, which makes it a possible hope for the future of medicine.

The interior of this book provides technical and illustrated data on stages of therapy, anatomical approach, complementary and alternative sciences for plan of care. The book shows range in process and therapies, and covers pain management, sports rehabilitation, acupuncture, lymphatic drainage and reconstruction and even intravenous laser.

It covers all verified clinical and approved knowledge on acupuncture points undergoing in-nervation by laser. It covers reinforcement strategies through auricular master points and embryonic zones. It also shows rare aspects of physical rehabilitation through positional release and reciprocal inhibition.
The book maintains a parallel commentary which is the best support from the editor and his scientific network. This merges with the technical mapping of significant information for powerful and successful therapy.

This book applies to Laser in Medicine, Sports therapy, neuroscience, Lymphology, Acupuncture and alternative cancer therapies. It is recommended for physical therapists and for persons in debility in need of self-help support.

This book was listed in the Laser Annals in 2016.

Essential features of the book include:

  • Basics of Low-level laser protocols in physical therapy.
  • Safety awareness in laser applications and in occupational practise.
  • Futuristic trends of laser therapy as an advanced healing modality with genetic potential.
  • General principles that therapists must know as demonstrated by experts in effective practise.
  • Techniques based on anatomical considerations and applied physiological laws as in the case of positional release, and reciprocal inhibition, trigger points or myofascial dysfunction.
  • Techniques based on lymphatics, placement of nodes, oedematic deposits and direction of lymph flow.
  • Techniques based on essential clinical acupuncture points and micro-acupuncture points to innervate treatment zones and innervate embryonic tissues, involving the use of frequencies.
  • News of advanced systemic therapies based on intravenous laser therapy and Photo dynamic therapy.


Get it today on Amazon!



Keep reading for an interview with the author:


Why did you decide to be a writer?


I had a project to develop skills in therapies. I had to develop content.

Did you have a hard time sharing your work with the public?


My first project was arranged through a publisher who introduced me to Createspace where I could see book sales reports. A year later I updated the book. I was okay after the update.

Where are you from?


I am from India, with a masters degree in English. I taught English in a Chinese university for several years. Since then I have been in academics. Academics tutors writers because of large volumes of reading.

Do you have a "day job"?


Currently, I manage a Start-Up to promote my written content. That is a self-starter job. In India, women do not get jobs easily at a high level. The digital era has made matters worse.

What genres do you write?


Non-Fiction. Health-related

Is there a genre that you've been wanting to experiment with?


Non-Fiction, in my case, carries statutes. I maintain technical standards in my writing that are of value. I do experiment. My book has two threads. One belongs to technical description. The other belongs to editorial commentary from reknowned subject experts.

What is the quirkiest thing you've ever done while writing?


I have gone to Court. This has been a big buzz that actually improved my awareness of my rights as a citizen, as someone who owns intellectual properties. I hoped court would help avert the constant hacking, internet crashing and miscellaneous email issues invading privacy. However, I have ended up becoming a quasi-court in my own capacity.

Which authors have most influenced you?


I have been influenced by my mentor and editor Jan Tuner whom I met several times in laser conferences worldwide. I also follow others as Tina Karu, Michael Hamblin and Chukuka Enwemeka who have shaped the laser industry.

When did you first consider yourself an author?


Only recently, after two and a half years of witnessing successful sales on my Amazon member dashboard. I became a certified Ezine expert author for articles, and I appreciated the guidance on the short and long forms of authorship.

What is the biggest obstacle you face as an author and what do you do to overcome it?


I face threat. Some women are targeted in India both mystically and physically. There are agents that steal, deprive, harass and kill. I experience secret threats from groups that want my properties.

What is the best compliment you've ever received as an author?


I received the Library Thing medal. This absolutely made everything worthwhile.

What is your writing process?


I develop the skeletal structure first of the entire book and keep interspersing pages into it.

Do you have any advice for other authors?


My book Authors Digital Enterprise is free on the Internet Archives. I advise authors to read it. It marks the new era, changes in robotics and in satellites that influence authors works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!