Monday 16 May 2016

Think You Know Me by Tricia Copeland

Tricia Copeland grew up in Georgia and now lives in Colorado with her family. 

The first two books of the Being Me series, Is This Me? and If I Could Fly, were released in 2015. Think You Know Me is the third in her Being Me series. Her first YA paranormal manuscript, Drops of Sunshine, is included in Spellbound, a summer reads novella collection, also out May 2016. 

If not on the trail, you can find Tricia at triciacopeland.com or on many social media channels.


Connect with the Author



About the Book


Think You Know Me 
A psychological suspense novel 


March 20 
This isn’t fair! I see his face every time I close my eyes, hear his mother’s words echo in my dreams. And he’s a headline again? How do I move past the rage and guilt when he won’t go away? I need him gone. He doesn’t get to win like this. I won’t let him. 
–Amanda 

Amanda’s first year of college is fraught with drama and parental scrutiny. With her relationship secure and a clean break from her parents, all she wants is a normal term. But fate steps in and deals a shattering blow. Think You Know Me will keep you guessing from the first chapter.


Get it today on Amazon!


Keep reading for an interview with the author:


Why did you decide to be a writer?


I began my author career as a technical writer. My first manuscript formed over years of creating characters and story line.


Do you have a "day job"? If so, what do you do?


I am a patent agent.

What genres do you write?


YA and NA

What inspires you to write?


My aim is to engage, entertain, and enlighten my audience. I enjoy the feedback and discussion I get from my readers as much as writing itself.

What authors/books have most influenced you?


Tia Silverthorne Bach, Mary Stewart, Stephanie Meyer, Molly McAdams, Marie Lu, Scott Westerfield

When did you first consider yourself an author?


When I published my first book in May 2015.

What are your goals as an author?


I plan on finishing my NA series and writing more in the YA genre.

What is the biggest obstacle you face as an author and what do you do to overcome it?


A piece can never be perfect, it just must be finished at some point. I have a hard time just letting my manuscripts be.

Does your family support you in your writing, or are you on your own?


My family is very supportive. My teenage daughter helps me with graphic choices and story plots sometimes.

What is the best compliment you've ever received as an author?


Tobi Helton of Forget the Housework, I'm Reading blog texted me two days after I sent her my first book. "I bought your second book already. They are super addictive," she wrote. Her thoughts made my month.

What do you enjoy doing aside from writing?


I love being outdoors. My favorite activities are hiking, running, and biking.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, and you could only have five books with you, what would they be?


New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, The Pretties by Scott Westerfield, Chasing Memories by Tia Silverthorne Bach, The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, and The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart

What made you decide to self-publish?


I've been friends with author Tia Bach for ten years. I let her read my then 150,000 word manuscript and she nudged me towards publishing.

Do you have anything specific you'd like to say to your readers?


I have been so blessed to meet so many wonderful people through my experience of publishing. At my first writer's convention I met a girl, named Amanda who was about to begin her freshman year at college. My main character's name is Amanda and in the first book of my series she is beginning her college career, it seemed like fate.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!