Monday 1 October 2018

Angels and Diamonds: A #Romance #Novel by TK Lawyer





Award Nominated Paranormal Romance Author, TK Lawyer has been writing since high school but it was sometime in 2011 when her writing blossomed into a career. Craving excitement and adventure, she jotted down a few notes for a book and never looked back.

Her books blend her interest in the paranormal and her love of romance.

Steamy, unique, fun tales of adventure with alpha males and feisty, curvy females are her signature. She writes what she loves: passionate, erotic, emotion-tugging novels that widen readers’ experiences and leaves them wanting more. No two books are alike and each one is a stand-alone novel ready for fans and readers alike to dive into and enjoy!

Connect with the Author




Subscribe to her Newsletter!



About the Book


Angels and Diamonds spins seven heart-warming tales of finding love when you least expect it and the struggles of holding onto true love. Each fun tale depicts ardor, attachment and dedication while staying true to the theme of a Diamond and an Angel.

Puppy Love- Petra, an owner of a dog rescue group in need of financial assistance finds an unlikely funding source

Bride to Be- Diamond, a bridal shop owner meets a man who seems vaguely familiar. Little does she know he will change her future

Promise- Tauria’s relationship with an Archangel leads to her forgotten past

The Gift- Celeste’s gift is more than her Angel can handle

Hunted- Natasha’s encounter with a mercenary has an unexpected, mutually beneficial outcome

New Home- Marisole’s home search for a ‘friend of a friend’ thrusts her back into the life of a man she once craved. Sadly, he doesn’t know she exists

Make a Wish- Are Stella’s dreamy adventures genuine or vivid imagination?

Get it Today!


Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks






Keep reading for an interview with the author:


Why did you decide to be a writer?


I needed something more in my life. One day when I was frustrated with my boring, mundane, routine of a life, I literally shouted in my kitchen for something more. Then ideas started popping into my head and I wrote them down. I never saw myself as an author but I took a chance and here I am, six books later, published and happy.

What genres do you write?


Paranormal and contemporary romance with shifters and angels

Is there a genre that you've been wanting to experiment with?


I’ve thought about writing YA since it is such a popular genre but I’m not sure if I can get into the characters the same as I do with Paranormal romance. I would write Paranormal YA but the romantic parts would be completely different. It would be a challenge for me to write in a “teenager’s world” with subjects and concerns that they face that adults don’t necessarily think of but I’ve considered it and who knows, maybe one day I will have a YA book out?

How often do you write?


Any chance I can get which is not often. I usually have to sneak a half hour here or there to jot down scenes. It’s hard writing when you have a full-time day job but I try to do what I can and when I am in the mood. The hardest part is getting started but once I’m writing, it’s easy to keep going for hours.

What is the quirkiest thing you've ever done while writing?


Sometimes I will act out parts of my scenes, not only in my head but actually physically act them out because I need to see the actions that each character does in order to write it. I have literally sat at my computer and stated aloud a sentence a character says in the book so I can figure out how he would react when he said the sentence. In that way, I can add details of his facial features so the reader can envision what is actually happening at the moment.

If you could be one of your characters for a day, who would it be and why?


Tatiana Baker from Jasper, The Guardian League, Book One. I would love being with an actual live Guardian Angel and Jasper is such a loving, sweet angel who would do anything for Tatiana. The fact that he is so endearing but also assertive and protective is such a turn on. It would be great to experience day to day activities arm in arm with my own angel.

What is the oddest thing you've ever researched for one of your books?


For Apollo, The Guardian League, Book Three, I had to find out how much the going rate was for a lap dance. Let’s just say it was an interesting Google search and it brought up a lot more information than I wanted. Haha.

If you could choose an author to be your mentor, who would it be?


I would love to be mentored by Felicity Heaton, one of the first and best paranormal authors I’ve followed. The fact that she can publish eight to ten books a year (or at least it seems that way) plus keep up a newsletter and give gift cards away like they are going out of style fascinates me. How does she do it all? Where does she get the energy? I imagine she doesn’t have a full-time day job like me. How does she manage her finances in order to write full-time? I would love to get in on the secret and learn her tips and tricks that has helped her in her success.

When did you first consider yourself an author?


When my first book, Nightfall was published in 2014. Once it was available to the world in e-book form, I literally screamed out of pure joy. It’s hard not to consider yourself an author when you have a published work out there and it was one of the happiest moments for me.

What is the best compliment you've ever received as an author?


I have a reader who has become a close friend who disclosed to me that she had heard of Paranormal Romance but never read any books in that genre before me. She told me that I am the reason she loves Paranormal Romance. I tell you, what better compliment is there than that? I am so awed and humbled by her compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!