Thursday 10 October 2019

The Stones of Earth and Air (Elemental Worlds Book 1): An Epic #Fantasy Novel by V.M.Sang

I was born and grew up in a village in the county of Cheshire in the UK. I had a good childhood. There were woods to play in and blackberries and other fruit to gather in the right season. With many good friends, I enjoyed a freedom few children have nowadays.

I started writing seriously when I retired. Prior to that, I had begun writing what eventually became my first novel, The Wolf Pack, but didn’t have time to finish it while I was working. I now have six novels and a recipe book published, and a seventh almost ready.

As well as fantasy and historical novels, I also write poetry but haven’t had any published. My poetry is of the traditional kind, not like the modern ones, that I describe as prose broken into lines. (Sorry any modern poets out there!)

In my free time, I enjoy walking, and also such crafts as card making, cross-stitch, crochet, and tatting. I paint and also play the piano. Well, actually, a synthesiser my son gave me as he now has a newer one! Cooking is another of my ‘hobbies’ and I like trying new recipes.


About the Book


Pettic notices that his friend, the Crown Prince of Ponderia, is behaving out of character. Where he once was kind, he is now cruel, where he was once thoughtful, he is now inconsiderate.

With the help of the court magician, Blundel, he discovers the Prince has been kidnapped and a doppelganger put in his place. To rescue him, Pettic has to enter four realms, each associated with one of the four elements, and retrieve a gem. The catch is that he cannot return without it. The 'gate' will not open.

Can he manage to find the gems? And how will he convince others which of the two identical men is the real prince?

Get it on Amazon or Read Free on KU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!