Friday 11 March 2016

Nefarious Inside by Tim W Byrd

Tim is an author of horror and paranormal/country songwriter of Hell on Wheels. His books include The Nefarious Inside series, The House of Pain, and Into the Paranormal.

He is the youngest of six children born in Butler County, Ohio in 1967 to Johnathan Shackelford and Peggy Couch. He has been on numerous radio shows, Darkthirty, Fermolot Entertainment, Parabnormal, and Deadxradio, and honored by Strathmore's Who's Who publication.

Connect with the Author




About the Book


This is a story of Three teenage friends who take up Ghost hunting for fun ,but wind up face to face with a demonic force,now in a fight for there lives only one can help them.

Get the book today on Amazon!


Keep reading for Part 1 of an interview with Tim:


Why did you decide to be a writer?


My father always said I could tell a good story, especially when I came home late and I had to think fast. LOL And I've always loved horror movies as a child and teen. Torso was the first Horror/Thriller I've ever seen.

Do you have a "day job"? If so, what do you do?


My day job is what I do. I'm a full time book writer and country song writer.


What genres do you write?


Horror and paranormal with a little comedy and romance.


Is there a genre that you've been wanting to experiment with? If so, what is it and what attracts you to it?


Action. Westerns. What attracts me to western movies and books is it takes you back in time to a place and feel of how the world once was. Plus I used to train horses.

What inspires you to write?


The fact that I love Horror and the paranormal and I love for people to experience the thrill of a good scare.and its a way for me to share the realness of both the paranormal and Horror.

What authors/books have most influenced you?


Wes Craven, Steven King, Larry McMurtry, and Steven Spielberg

If you could choose an author to be your mentor, who would it be?


Steven King

When did you first consider yourself an author?


After the first sale of my book, I received great reviews from people asking and telling me to write more. They actually were calling me an author before I was calling myself one.


Read the next part of this interview next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!