Tuesday 13 December 2016

Through the Darkness: Stories of Hope

This week I'll be doing something a little different here on Renee's Author Spotlight. I'll be featuring a collaborative work by seven inspiring women. For the next seven days, I will feature one of the authors of the book, Through the Darkness: Stories of Hope.




Connect with the Group



About the Book


Seven different women with seven different stories of Hope.


If you don't believe another set of circumstances is possible then you need the hope-filled stories shared by these seven seasoned and diverse female authors!

In my experience I have found that faith is the high road to all the good that is available to us, as opposed to a daily route of doubt that relies on what life "appears" to be. In order to enjoy the benefits of Faith's one must give credence to their hopes: Hope things will change, Hope God will hear us, Hope somehow, things will get better... "Hope" is the impetus that sets and stirs possibilities into motion...

Get it today on Amazon!

1 comment:

  1. CIM=HOPE
    A wonderful group of ladies on a mission to spread hope... congratulations on a successful project. I pray your sties go viral

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!